When you create your USI number, you will have a USI account. Your USI account will contain all of your nationally recognised training records and results completed by your from 1st January 2015 onwards. This will make it easier for you if you need to confirm your qualifications for a new job or if you wish to start your studies with another training organisation.
If you do not have a USI, then Australian International College cannot issue you with testamurs, Records or Results or Statements of Attainment. It is Australian International College’s Policy that all new students must supply the College with their USI on or before their orientation day. How do you apply for a USI? Applying for a USI is simple, and free.
a) Apply for your USI by yourself on line
- Got to the USI website http://www.usi.gov.au
- Click on the ‘Students’ link and follow the instructions to create your own USI.
- You will need one of the following forms of identification to complete your application:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Non-Australian Passport (with Australian Visa) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian) *please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
b) Our Student Services Officer will help you to apply for USI if you wish. You can use the computer facilities at Australian International College to make your application with the assistance of the Student Services Officer.
You can for more information about your USI at the following below: